1. New right of attribution to creator. Regardless whether creator has lost the copyright.
2. Creators own copyright in commissioned works by default.
3. Criminalisation of people who manufacture, import, distribute, or sell products that are designed or made primarily for access to pirated content.
4. Copyright exception to non-profit schools and students for using online content.
5. Copyright exception for automated text and data mining for analysis. Good for big data analytics.
6. New class licensing scheme for collective management organisations.